If you are looking for a quick and easy Easter craft idea you have come to the right place.
I’ll be honest with you, when I first started creating this Easter craft idea I really had no idea where I was going with it. I new I wanted to create some sort of shadow around the Easter egg template but apart from that I really had no plan for this. But I am super happy with how it turned out and how easy it was to create such an effective art piece using minimal materials.
All you will need is:
– black card stock
– egg template
– glitter glue
– coloured chalk
Steps to create this Easter craft with your kiddos:
- Cut out the Easter egg template
- Place the template on top of the black card stock and starting from the inside of the template draw short lines with the coloured chalk from the template to the black card stock making sure the colour transfers onto the black card stock.
- Repeat this with different coloured chalk until you have covered the outside of template with chalk marks.
- Remove the template.
- Allow your students to decorate their egg with glitter glue.
- To stop the chalk from smudging you can use hairspray to keep it in place.