***** PLEASE NOTE: Pre-orders for the full version of this resource will go on sale early February 2020. If you would like to be notified when these become available at an exclusive pre-order price, make sure you are following my store or one of my social media accounts below! *****
This workbook includes the following to help you get your Mental Maths program on track:
– Title Page – you will notice the title page does not mention the grade the book is intended for. This allows you to differentiate within your classroom across our other mental maths books in the program. No child will feel singled out whether they are above or below level.
– Contents Page – This will help you know what is coming up for your students so that you can prepare lessons accordingly.
– Lesson Sequence – This outlines how you can teach the content in your classroom prior to your students reaching that content in their Mental Maths book.
– A Dozen a Day questions and challenges – Tests are grouped in lots of 5. Each test has 12 questions and 1 challenge question to help with differentiation
– Answer sheets
This workbook covers the following Year 5 Australian Curriculum Maths Content Descriptors:
– Identify and describe factors and multiples of whole numbers and use them to solve problems (ACMNA098)
– Use estimation and rounding to check the reasonableness of answers to calculations (ACMNA099)
– Solve problems involving multiplication of large numbers by one- or two-digit numbers using efficient mental, written strategies and appropriate digital technologies (ACMNA100)
– Solve problems involving division by a one digit number, including those that result in a remainder (ACMNA101)
– Use efficient mental and written strategies and apply appropriate digital technologies to solve problems (ACMNA291)
– RInvestigate strategies to solve problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions with the same denominator (ACMNA103)
– Compare, order and represent decimals (ACMNA105)
– Describe, continue and create patterns with fractions, decimals and whole numbers resulting from addition and subtraction (ACMNA107)
– Find unknown quantities in number sentences involving multiplication and division and identify equivalent number sentences involving multiplication and division (ACMNA121)
If the workbook is not suited to your classroom needs, why not check out our other resources in our Australian Curriculum aligned Mental Maths range:
– Year 5 Australian Curriculum Aligned Mental Maths Powerpoint – FREE TRIAL
– Year 5 Australian Curriculum Aligned Mental Maths Digital Workbook – FREE TRIAL
If you liked the look of this Australian Curriculum aligned resource, you may also like:
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
– – –
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Disclaimer: This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.