***** PLEASE NOTE: Pre-orders for the full version of this resource will go on sale early February 2020. If you would like to be notified when these become available at an exclusive pre-order price, make sure you are following my store or one of my social media accounts below! *****
This workbook includes the following to help you get your Mental Maths program on track:
– Title Page – you will notice the title page does not mention the grade the book is intended for. This allows you to differentiate within your classroom across our other mental maths books in the program. No child will feel singled out whether they are above or below level.
– Contents Page – This will help you know what is coming up for your students so that you can prepare lessons accordingly.
– Lesson Sequence – This outlines how you can teach the content in your classroom prior to your students reaching that content in their Mental Maths book.
– A Dozen a Day questions and challenges – Tests are grouped in lots of 5. Each test has 12 questions and 1 challenge question to help with differentiation
– Answer sheets
This workbook covers the following Year 4 Australian Curriculum Maths Content Descriptors:
– Investigate and use the properties of odd and even numbers (ACMNA071)
– Investigate number sequences involving multiples of 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9 (ACMNA074)
– Recall multiplication facts up to 10 × 10 and related division facts (ACMNA075)
– Develop efficient mental and written strategies and use appropriate digital technologies for multiplication and for division where there is no remainder (ACMNA076)
– Investigate equivalent fractions used in contexts (ACMNA077)
– Recognise that the place value system can be extended to tenths and hundredths. Make connections between fractions and decimal notation (ACMNA079)
– Solve problems involving purchases and the calculation of change to the nearest five cents with and without digital technologies (ACMNA080)
– Explore and describe number patterns resulting from performing multiplication (ACMNA081)
– Solve word problems by using number sentences involving multiplication or division where there is no remainder (ACMNA082)
– Find unknown quantities in number sentences involving addition and subtraction and identify equivalent number sentences involving addition and subtraction (ACMNA083)
If the workbook is not suited to your classroom needs, why not check out our other resources in our Australian Curriculum aligned Mental Maths range:
– Year 4 Australian Curriculum Aligned Mental Maths Powerpoint – FREE TRIAL
– Year 4 Australian Curriculum Aligned Mental Maths Workbook – FREE TRIAL
If you liked the look of this Australian Curriculum aligned resource, you may also like:
– First Fleet Lapbook Unit
– The Mystery of the Macassans
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Disclaimer: This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.
There are no reviews yet.