Learning sight words can be fun! Revise early reading strategies and skills while injecting some fun into your student’s learning with this sight word Leapfrog game! Featuring 100 sight words and including two versions to practise fine and gross motor skills, these two games will have your student’s remembering their sight words in no time!
– 11 Boardgame templates (including one editable version for you to add your own words if necessary)
– Printable gameboard tokens and game instructions
– 101 Sight Word Lily Pads (including one editable lily pad for you to add your own words if necessary)
Your download includes the following fonts for use in Australian classrooms:
– Generic Australian Primary Font
If you liked the look of these sight word activities, you may also like these:
– Sight Word Activity Sheets
– Sight Word Camera Craftivity
– Number of the Day Keyring Questions
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Disclaimer: This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.
There are no reviews yet.