Learning sight words can be fun! Revise early reading strategies and skills while injecting some fun into your student’s learning with this sight word feed the dragon game! Featuring 100 sight words, this game opens up opportunity to practise reading sight words as well as spelling them.
– Dragon Face (to be printed and glued to a box)
– a teacher guide to support you in the implementation of this and other sight word activities
– Dragon Sight Word Cards (one page has been left editable for you to add your own words if necessary)
Your download includes the following fonts for use in Australian classrooms:
– Generic Australian Primary Font
If you liked the look of these sight word activities, you may also like these:
– Sight Word Activity Sheets
– Sight Word Camera Craftivity
– Number of the Day Keyring Questions
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Disclaimer: This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.
There are no reviews yet.