Learning sight words can be fun! Revise early reading strategies and skills while injecting some fun into your student’s learning with these exciting sight word crown tracing activity mats. Featuring 100 sight words, each mat allows the practise of writing each sight word as well as identifying the letters that make up each sight word. These predictable, emergent reader sight word mats are an easy way to review sight words and gain a little bit more fine motor practice.
Includes QLD Beginners Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font, TAS Font and a Standard Primary Font suitable for all!
– 100 Sight Word Crown Tracing Mats
– a teacher guide to support you in the implementation of these and other sight word activities – 1 Editable mat for you to add other words where necessary
– Letter gems (if needed – you may already have letter magnets or other manipulatives with letters on them that may work just as well)
Your download includes the following fonts for use in Australian classrooms:
– All Australian State School Fonts – QLD Beginner’s Font, NSW Foundation Font, VIC Modern Cursive Font, SA Font and TAS Font.
– Stand Primary Font
If you liked the look of these sight word activities, you may also like these:
– Sight Word Activity Sheets
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
– – –
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Disclaimer: This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.