Learning sight words can be fun! Revise early reading strategies and skills while injecting some fun into your student’s learning with these sight word letter peg cards in with a construction theme! An extremely versatile resource, your students will love practising their recognition of sight words while also engaging their fine motor skills.
– 100 sight word cards with letters individual boxes at the bottom of each card (see preview for a visual description)
– a teacher guide to support you in the implementation of this and other sight word activities
Your download includes the following fonts for use in Australian classrooms:
Generic Australian Primary Font
If you liked the look of these sight word activities, you may also like these:
– Sight Word Activity Sheets
– Sight Word Camera Craftivity
– Number of the Day Keyring Questions
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.