Learning sight words can be fun! Revise early reading strategies and skills while injecting some fun into your student’s learning with this Sight Word Carnival Say it Build it Write it activity! An extremely versatile resource, your students will love practising their recognition of sight words while also engaging their fine motor skills.
– 100 sight word cards (see preview for a visual description)
– ticket letter cards (to build and spell the sight words)
– a teacher guide to support you in the implementation of this and other sight word activities
Your download includes the following fonts for use in Australian classrooms:
Generic Australian Primary Font
If you liked the look of these sight word activities, you may also like these:
– Sight Word Activity Sheets
– Sight Word Camera Craftivity
– Number of the Day Keyring Questions
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.