Learning high frequency words can be fun! Revise early reading strategies and skills while injecting some fun into your student’s learning with these high frequency word letter peg cards with an Australiana theme! An extremely versatile resource, your students will love practising their recognition of high frequency words while also engaging their fine motor skills.
– 100 high frequency word cards with letters individual boxes at the bottom of each card (see preview for a visual description)
– a teacher guide to support you in the implementation of this and other high frequency word activities
Your download includes the following fonts for use in Australian classrooms:
Generic Australian Primary Font
If you liked the look of these high frequency word activities, you may also like these:
– Sight Word Activity Sheets
– Sight Word Camera Craftivity
– Number of the Day Keyring Questions
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Disclaimer: This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.
There are no reviews yet.