Teaching your students about the Australian rainforest has just been taken to the next level! These lapbook activities are a great way to engage your student’s interest in the topic as well as expand their knowledge of the features and current threats to our precious Australian rainforests.
Topics covered in this Lapbook include:
– Rainforest locations
– Rainforest definitions
– Interesting facts
– Rainforest layers
– Animals of the Australian rainforest
– Plants of the Australian rainforest
– Rainforest Threats
– Plants of the Australian Rainforest Flipbook
– Rainforest Threats Pocket
– Rainforest Layers Picture Label
– Rainforest Facts Flipbook
– Australian Rainforest Animals Flipbook – students organise the animals they find into their animal groups, ie, mammal, amphibian, reptile, etc.
– Rainforest Dictionary – students record important terms they come across in their research
Included in this resource:
– Lapbook activity templates – including instructions on how to assemble your Lapbook as well as how to assemble each each template to go inside the Lapbook.
If you liked the look of this resource, you may also like these:
– Year 4 Sustainability Unit bundle
– Year 4 Erosion Science Unit
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.