Reef Warriors Year 6 Unit Plan and Activities
Help your students understand the effect of environmental changes to living things in an environment with this unit plan and activity pack. Bring biological sciences alive as the unit plan walks you through everything you need to thoroughly cover the ACSSU094 element of the Australian Science Year 6 curriculum. Fun for students, easy for you to implement and an irresistible way to help young minds explore the the delicate balance of habitats through the eyes of the Great Barrier Reef!
The Complete Great Barrier Reef Unit
BBring the fun back into learning about the impact of environmental changes on the survival of living things as you guide your students through the following Australian Curriculum Year 6 Science content descriptors:
– The growth and survival of living things are affected by physical conditions of their environment (ACSSU094)
The content covered in this unit includes:
Your purchase includes:
– Unit Plan – internet links are provided in some lessons to support the lesson content. Internet connection will be required for these lessons.
– Assessment Rubric
– Activity Bundle – this activity bundle includes a variety of activities including worksheets, integrated art ideas, experiments fact sheets and suggested assessment activities.
If you liked the look of this resource, you may also like these:
– Complete Australian Curriculum Year 5/6 Health Unit Bundle
– Complete Australian Curriculum Year 6 HASS Unit Bundle
– Year 6 Science Unit – Natural Disasters
Can I share this resource with my teaching partner?
No. This product is for personal use only. Multiple licences are available for use among more than one person.
On what size paper is this resource best printed?
This resource is designed to be printed on A4 sized paper. To fit other paper sizes, ensure you hit ‘fit to page’ before printing.
Thank you so much,
This unit plan is a guide only. Teachers should use discretion when implementing. some questions have been provided to help guide students thinking but more specific questions should be added to develop conversation and deeper learning. Students should be encouraged to ask questions themselves as well.
Please note: internet and YouTube access are required to follow the unit plan.
This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.