Year 5 and 6 healthy lifestyle lessons, activities and unit plan
– Investigate community resources and ways to seek help about health, safety and wellbeing (ACPPS053)
– Plan and practise strategies to promote health, safety and wellbeing (ACPPS054)
– Investigate the role of preventive health in promoting and maintaining health, safety and wellbeing for individuals and their communities (ACPPS058)
– Explore how participation in outdoor activities supports personal and community health and wellbeing and creates connections to natural and built environments (ACPPS059)
– Preventative Health and its purpose in the community
– Healthy vs Unhealthy people
– Diet – Australian Guide to Healthy Eating guidelines
– Diet – How to read Food Labels
– Diet – How to read a Nutritional Food Panel
– Diet – Making Your Meals Healthier
– Physical Activity – Recommendations and Staying Safe
– Physical Activity – Activities in our Community
– Assessment – Create a Blog or TV advertisement
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
There are no reviews yet.