Forces Year 4 Unit Plan and Activities
Help your students investigate how forces can be exerted by one object on another with this unit plan and activity bundle. Bring physical sciences alive as the unit plan walks you through everything you need to thoroughly cover the (ACSSU076) element of the Australian Science Year 4 curriculum. Fun for students, easy for you to implement and an irresistible way to help young minds explore how frictional, gravitational and magnetic forces can affect the motion of objects!
The Complete Objects in Motion Unit
– Forces can be exerted by one object on another through direct contact or from a distance (ACSSU076)
– What is a Force?
Your purchase includes:
– Unit Plan – internet links are provided in some lessons to support the lesson content. Internet connection will be required for these lessons.
– Assessment Rubric
– Activity Bundle – this activity bundle includes a variety of activities including worksheets, posters, experiments and suggested assessment activities.
If you liked the look of this resource, you may also like these:
— Complete Australian Curriculum Year 3/4 Health Unit Bundle
– Complete Australian Curriculum Year 4 HASS Unit Bundle
– Year 4 Science Unit – Eroding Landscapes
Can I share this resource with my teaching partner?
No. This product is for personal use only. Multiple licenses are available for use among more than one person.
On what size paper is this resource best printed?
This resource is designed to be printed on A4 sized paper. To fit other paper sizes, ensure you hit ‘fit to page’ before printing.
Thank you so much,
This unit plan is a guide only. Teachers should use discretion when implementing. some questions have been provided to help guide students thinking but more specific questions should be added to develop conversation and deeper learning. Students should be encouraged to ask questions themselves as well.
Please note: internet and YouTube access are required to follow the unit plan.
This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.