This bundle includes the following:
– Assessment Rubric – version 9.0 only
This bundle compliments the following Year 2 Australian History Curriculum 8.4 and 9.0 content descriptors:
– How technological developments changed people’s lives at home, and the ways they worked, travelled and communicated AC9HS2K02
– How changing technology affected people’s lives (at home and in the ways they worked, travelled, communicated and played in the past) (ACHASSK046)
– History of Technology: Timeline
– Technology Changes: Work and Transport
– Assessment: students are challenged to communicate a message without the use of modern day technology.
How many lessons are in this unit?
There are 10 lessons included in this unit plan
Can I share this resources with my teaching partner?
No. This product is for personal use only. Multiple licences are available for use among more than one person.