Engage your students with this exciting health unit, focusing on healthy living practises and fundamental movement skills. It has been designed to compliment the Year 1 and 2 Australian Health curriculum and includes highly engaging age-appropriate activities. Your students will become completely immersed in the topic as they explore the impact of diet, hydration, personal hygiene and movement on their overall health.
This bundle includes the following:
– Unit Plan
– Activity Bundle – including activity sheets and posters
These activities and unit plans complement the following Australian Curriculum Year 1&2 Health content descriptors:
– Explore actions that help make the classroom a healthy, safe and active place (ACPPS022)
– Identify and explore natural and built environments in the local community where physical activity can take place (ACPPS023)
Topics covered in this bundle include:
– What does Healthy mean?
– Our Healthy Classroom: Food
– Our Healthy Classroom: Personal Hygiene
– Our Healthy Classroom: Water
– Our Healthy Classroom: Movement
– Fundamental Movement Skills
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,