This bundle includes the following:
– Year 4 Material Things
– Year 4 Forces
– Year 4 Australian Rainforest
– Year 4 The Water Cycle
These activities, assessment ideas and posters compliment all the following Australian Curriculum Version 9.0 Year 4 Science content descriptors:
– explain the roles and interactions of consumers, producers and decomposers within a habitat and how food chains represent feeding relationships AC9S4U01
– identify how forces can be exerted by one object on another and investigate the effect of frictional, gravitational and magnetic forces on the motion of objects AC9S4U03
– examine the properties of natural and made materials including fibres, metals, glass and plastics and consider how these properties influence their use AC9S4U04
Earth and Space Science:
– identify sources of water and describe key processes in the water cycle, including movement of water through the sky, landscape and ocean; precipitation; evaporation; and condensation AC9S4U02
Topics covered in this bundle include:
– The Australian Rainforest
– Who lives in the Rainforest?
– Producers, Consumers and Decomposers
– Food Chains
– Assessment: Why is the cassowary so important to the Australian Rainforest?
– What is a Force?
– Three Little Pigs STEM Challenge
– Types of Materials
– Natural Vs Processed Materials
– Properties of Materials
– Using Materials
– Assessment: Egg Drop STEM Challenge
– Year 3/4 Australian Curriculum Yearly Health Bundle
– Year 4 HASS Units Bundle
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,