Engage your students as they explore Australian celebrations and commemorations, with this fun unit designed to compliment the Year 3 Australian History curriculum (version 9.0). Highly engaging, this unit includes printable activity sheets, classroom posters, multiple student assessment opportunities and a unit plan to guide your teaching sequence. It is a great way to engage your students interests in the topic as well as expand their knowledge on the purpose and reasons for these important celebrations and commemorations.
This bundle includes the following:
– Assessment Rubric
– Lapbook Templates
– Classroom Posters
This bundle compliments the following Year 3 Australian History Curriculum Version 9.0 content descriptors:
Topics covered in this unit include:
– Australian Celebrations Calendar
– Australian Celebrations: Australia Day, ANZAC Day, National Sorry Day, NAIDOC Week, Reconciliation Week, Easter, Christmas
– Assessment: Students design their own Australian Celebration based on Australian issues or events.
If you liked the look of these crafts, you may also like these:
– Year 3 Science Unit Bundle
– Year 3&4 Health Unit Bundle
There are no reviews yet.