Engage your students as they explore Australia’s geographical divisions and its relationship with its neighbouring countries, with this fun unit designed to compliment the Year 3 Australian Geography curriculum (version 9.0). Highly engaging, this unit includes printable activity sheets, classroom posters, student assessment opportunities and a unit plan to guide your teaching sequence. It is a great way to engage your students interests in the topic as well as expand their knowledge on basic Australian geography.
This unit includes the following:
– Assessment Rubric
– Activity Sheets
– Classroom Posters
This unit compliments the following Year 3 Australian Geography Curriculum Version 9.0 content descriptors:
– The similarities and differences between places in Australia and neighbouring countries in terms of their natural, managed and constructed features AC9HS3K05
Topics covered in this unit include:
– Mapping Australia
– States and Territories
– Australian Landmarks
– Exploring Australia’s neighbours: New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Indonesia
– Assessment: students will choose one of Australia’s neighbours to write a tourist minibook about.
If you liked the look of these crafts, you may also like these:
– Year 3 Science Unit Bundle
– Year 3&4 Health Unit Bundle
There are no reviews yet.