Sky Patterns Year 2 Unit Plan and Activities
Help your students understand the nature of the patterns in our sky with this unit plan and activity bundle. Bring earth and space science to life as the unit plan walks you through everything you need to thoroughly cover the AC9S2U01 element of the Australian Science Year 2 curriculum version 9.0. Fun for students, easy for you to implement and an irresistible way to help young minds identify patterns in the changing position of the sun, moon, planets and stars in our sky!
The Complete Natural Resources Unit
– recognise Earth is a planet in the solar system and identify patterns in the changing position of the sun, moon, planets and stars in the sky AC9S2U01
The content covered in this unit includes:
Your purchase includes:
– Unit Plan – internet links are provided in some lessons to support the lesson content. Internet connection will be required for these lessons.
– Assessment Rubric
– Story Powerpoint – this powerpoint tells the story of the Emu in the Sky.
– Activity Bundle – this activity bundle includes a variety of activities including workbooks, experiments, posters and suggested assessment activities.
If you liked the look of this resource, you may also like these:
— Complete Australian Curriculum Year 1/2 Health Unit Bundle
– Complete Australian Curriculum Year 2 HASS Unit Bundle
Can I share this resource with my teaching partner?
No. This product is for personal use only. Multiple licences are available for use among more than one person.
On what size paper is this resource best printed?
This resource is designed to be printed on A4 sized paper. To fit other paper sizes, ensure you hit ‘fit to page’ before printing.
Have questions about this resource? Find me on social media:
Thank you so much,
This unit plan is a guide only. Teachers should use discretion when implementing. some questions have been provided to help guide students thinking but more specific questions should be added to develop conversation and deeper learning. Students should be encouraged to ask questions themselves as well.
Please note: internet and YouTube access are required to follow the unit plan.
This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.
There are no reviews yet.