This bundle includes the following:
– Foundation Moving Things
– Foundation Properties of Materials
– Foundation Needs of Living Things
– Foundation Weather Watch
These activities, assessment ideas and posters compliment all the following Australian Curriculum Foundation Science content descriptors:
– Living things have basic needs, including food and water (ACSSU002)
– The way objects move depends on a variety of factors, including their size and shape (ACSSU005)
– Objects are made of materials that have observable properties (ACSSU003)
Earth and Space Science:
– Daily and seasonal changes in our environment affect everyday life (ACSSU004)
Topics covered in this bundle include:
Need of Living Things
– Living Vs Non-Living
– Human Needs Vs Wants
– Needs of Pets
– Class Pet Observation and Care: Mealworms
– Needs of Wild Animals
– Needs of Plants
– Finding Moving Things
– Animal Movements
– Movement Investigations – ramps, cars and balls
– Does Material Matter?
– Push or Pull?
– Assessment Option: Design a Car using recycled materials
Properties of Materials
– What is an Object?
– Finding Objects
– Object Features
– Material Types
– Properties of Materials
– Waterproof Investigation
– Assessment: Material Property Scavenger Hunt and Goldilocks Bed Design
– What is weather?
– Recording weather changes
– The influence of weather
– The effect of windy, sunny and rainy weather
– Raincloud experiment
– Build a Kite experiment
-Foundation Health Units Bundle
-Foundation HASS Units Bundle
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.