This bundle includes the following:
– Unit Plan
– Activity Bundle – including crafts, posters and mini books. Some activities require the internet.
This bundle compliments the following Foundation Australian History Curriculum content descriptors:
– Who the people in their family are, where they were born and raised and how they are related to each other (ACHASSK011)
– How they, their family and friends commemorate past events that are important to them (ACHASSK012)
– How the stories of families and the past can be communicated, for example, through photographs, artefacts, books, oral histories, digital media and museums (ACHASSK013)
– Where were we born?
– Birthday Celebrations
– Other Celebrations
– Acknowledgement of County/Welcome to Country