This bundle includes the following:
– Year 4 Material Things
– Year 4 Forces
– Year 4 Australian Rainforest
– Year 4 Erosion
These activities, assessment ideas and posters compliment all the following Australian Curriculum Year 4 Science content descriptors:
– Living things have life cycles (ACSSU072)
– Living things depend on each other and the environment to survive (ACSSU073)
– Forces can be exerted by one object on another through direct contact or from a distance (ACSSU076)
– Natural and processed materials have a range of physical properties that can influence their use (ACSSU074)
Earth and Space Science:
– Earth’s surface changes over time as a result of natural processes and human activity (ACSSU075)
Topics covered in this bundle include:
– What is a Rainforest?
– Features of Rainforests
– Who lives in the Rainforest?
– Life Cycles in the Rainforest
– Producers, Consumers and Decomposers
– Food Chains
– Rainforest Shelters
– Assessment: Why is the cassowary so important to the Australian Rainforest?
– What is a Force?
– Three Little Pigs STEM Challenge
– Types of Materials
– Natural Vs Processed Materials
– Properties of Materials
– Using Materials
– Assessment: Egg Drop STEM Challenge
☆ What is soil?
☆ What is soil made up of?
☆ What are the properties of soil?
☆ How is soil moved from one place to another (by either natural or man-influenced events)?
☆ What is erosion?
☆ What erosion issues are there in Australia?
– Year 3/4 Australian Curriculum Yearly Health Bundle
– Year 4 HASS Units Bundle
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.