This bundle includes the following:
– Year 3 Heat Transfer
– Year 3 Solids, Liquids and Gases
– Year 3 Australian Animals
– Year 3 Day and Night
These activities, assessment ideas and posters compliment all the following Australian Curriculum Year 3 Science content descriptors:
– Living things can be grouped on the basis of observable features and can be distinguished from non-living things (ACSSU044)
– Heat can be produced in many ways and can move from one object to another (ACSSU049)
– A change of state between solid and liquid can be caused by adding or removing heat (ACSSU046)
Earth and Space Science:
– Earth’s rotation on its axis causes regular changes, including night and day (ACSSU048)
Topics covered in this bundle include:
– Living Vs Non-Living
– Are Plants Alive?
– Grouping Living Things
– Features of Australian Animals
– Carnivores, Herbivores and Omnivores
– Assessment: Australian Animal Flipbook Research Task
– What is heat?
– Where is heat?
– Where does heat come from?
– Measuring heat
– Using a thermometer
– How does heat move?
– Heat Transfer (conduction)
– Using heat
Solids, Liquids and Gases
– States of matter
– Changing State – adding heat
– Changing State – removing heat
– Changing Water
Day and Night
– Sun, Earth and Moon Research
– Day and Night in Mythology
– How Big is the Sun?
– Comparing the Moon and Sun
– Does the Sun Move?
– Sun, Earth and Moon Interaction
– Modelling the Sun, Earth and Moon Interaction
– Year 3/4 Australian Curriculum Yearly Health Bundle
– Year 3 HASS Units Bundle
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,