These Year 3 homework sheets include the following:
– A Note To Parents: to be glued into your student’s homework book to help explain the expectations for homework each week.
– A Parent Cheat Sheet: outlining and explaining the various mental computation strategies their students will be attempting when completing the Maths component of their homework.
– Editable Spelling List Templates: these can be glued onto the homework sheet
– Spelling Activity Choice Grid: 1 per term
– Homework Sheet: 40 in total
What is on the Homework Sheet?
– 5 Maths Equations – all aligned to mental computation strategies required to be taught by the Australian Curriculum.
– Spelling List – completely editable (PLEASE NOTE: actual spelling lists are not included, only templates to add your own)
– Extra Challenge – one challenge per week which will either be a research, hands on activity, game or design challenge.
– Reading Log – with space for parents to sign after their child has read for 20 minutes on that day.
If you liked the look of this Australian Curriculum aligned resource, you may also like:
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
– – –
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,