Don’t spend hours preparing homework sheets for your students this year! Choose the easier option. Our homework sheets provide a range of activities to support the varied needs within your classroom while aligning to the Australian Curriculum content areas.
These Year 1 homework sheets include the following:
– A Note To Parents: to be glued into your student’s homework book to help explain the expectations for homework each week.
– Editable Spelling List Templates: these can be glued onto the homework sheet
– Spelling Activity Choice Grid: 1 per term
– Homework Sheet: 40 in total
What is on the Homework Sheet?
– Maths Questions – all aligned to mental computation strategies required to be taught by the Australian Curriculum.
– Spelling List – completely editable (PLEASE NOTE: actual spelling lists are not included, only templates to add your own)
– Extra Challenges – two to choose from each week which will either be a research, hands on activity, game or design challenge.
– Reading Log – a star to be coloured after their child has read for 10 minutes on that day.
If you liked the look of this Australian Curriculum aligned resource, you may also like:
– Year 1&2 Health Unit – Playing it Safe
– History of Toys Posters
If you want to connect with me further, check out Ridgy Didge on these social media platforms:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
There are no reviews yet.