Odd and Even Numbers Year 4 Unit Plan and Activities
Explore the concept of odd and even numbers with this unit plan and activity bundle. Bring your maths lessons to life as the unit plan walks you through everything you need to thoroughly cover the AC9M4N02 element of the Australian Year 4 Maths curriculum (version 9.0). Fun for students, easy for you to implement and an irresistible way for budding mathematicians to explore and define the properties of odd and even numbers!
The Complete Year 4 Odd and Even Numbers Maths Unit
Bring the fun back into learning about odd and even numbers as you guide your students through the following Australian Curriculum (version 9.0) Year 4 Maths content descriptor:
– explain and use the properties of odd and even numbers AC9M4N02
The content and activities covered in this unit includes:
Your purchase includes:
– Unit Plan– including 5 detailed lessons intended to be taught over one week, including suggested rotation activities and options for extension or alternatives for home education contexts.
– Assessment Rubric
– Activity Bundle – this activity bundle includes a variety of activities including activity sheets, hands-on activities and suggested assessment activities (including test papers and checklists).
– Supporting Powerpoint – to be used to guide your teaching and support your student’s learning.
If you liked the look of this resource, you may also like these:
— Complete Australian Curriculum Year 3/4 Health Unit Bundle
– Complete Australian Curriculum Year 4 HASS Unit Bundle
– Complete Australian Curriculum Year 4 Science Unit Bundle
Can I share this resource with my teaching partner?
No. This product is for personal use only. Multiple licences are available for use among more than one person.
On what size paper is this resource best printed?
This resource is designed to be printed on A4 sized paper. To fit other paper sizes, ensure you hit ‘fit to page’ before printing.
Have questions about this resource? Find me on social media:
Thank you so much,
This unit plan is a guide only. Teachers should use discretion when implementing. some questions have been provided to help guide students thinking but more specific questions should be added to develop conversation and deeper learning. Students should be encouraged to ask questions themselves as well.
Please note: internet and YouTube access are required to follow the unit plan.
This is a digital product only. It will be sent to you by email to download once payment has been processed.
There are no reviews yet.