Ready to get yourself completely prepared for the year ahead? Look no further Health teachers. This complete set of our ever popular health units specifically aligned to the New Australian Curriculum version 8.4 and 9.0 has everything you need to teach your students the content required from Foundation right through to Year 2.
PLEASE NOTE: this unit has been updated to comply with the new Australian Curriculum 9.0 standards. The old version (version 8.4) is also still included in this bundle for now while schools make the transition to the new curriculum.
This bundle includes the following:
– Foundation Health Unit – Introducing Me
– Foundation Health Unit – Getting Along
– Foundation Health Unit – Health and Safety
– Year 1&2 Health Unit – What’s My Superpower?
– Year 1&2 Health Unit – Respectful Relationships
– Year 1&2 Health Unit – Playing it Safe
– Year 1&2 Health Unit – Let’s Get Healthy
These activities, powerpoint and posters compliment all of the Australian Curriculum 8.4 and 9.0 content descriptors for Health from Foundation through to Year 2. Please follow the links for the specific resources if you wish to find out more about each unit.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,