Curriculum planning done for you Home schooling resources Australia
Instant access to everything you need to teach HASS, Health, Science and Writing at home for the
whole year in one place.
Teach your child at home with confidence using Australian curriculum-aligned content.
Home Educator Plus(Initial payment $130 / $10 every year after that)
- Printable scope & sequences
- Access to free resource library
- 50% off individual resource purchases
- Yearly overview planners
- Access to our support Facebook Support Group
- Lifetime access to your purchases for the length of your membership
- Learning intentions & success criteria posters
Not ready to jump straight in? Try our membership for free with the home educator Lite membership
An entire year of home school content mapped out for you with a Home Educator Ridgy Didge Membership
Home schooling can feel like doing a puzzle in the dark.
You’ve got an idea of what you’re supposed to do, but getting your hands on the right pieces and putting them in the right spot is tricky.
You spend hours online looking for relevant activities, never really knowing if they’re meeting the syllabus outcomes.
Then you scramble it all together hoping it’ll hold your child’s attention and they’ll learn something.
If only getting Australian home school resources was quick, easy and organised all in one place
You’d never be left wondering what and how to teach.
You’d never need to Pinterest your child’s education again. (Take this as permission to delete all those activities you’ve been pinning!)
You could teach with confidence that you’re covering the curriculum.
You’d know exactly what’s expected for your child and their age level.
And you’d save invaluable time that you could use to support your kid’s learning. (Or to enjoy for yourself. Imagine guilt-free time to fill your own cup, walk the dog, have a quiet coffee, devour that pile of books you want to read).
A year’s worth of planning, in one place All the content you need for the whole year for your grade in a click
Fun, engaging and designed for Australian students, a Home Educator Ridgy Didge Membership makes curriculum planning effortless.
In one click, get all your content mapped out with online and printable resources to engage your child in varied, hands-on ways.
Designed by an Aussie teacher for the Australian curriculum, every resource is designed to get brains buzzing and inspiration swirling so you can breathe life back into your home classroom.
You’ll be able to:
- Save weeks of your own time that you used to spend on lesson plans
- Follow logical rubrics, assessment items and lesson sequences for HASS, Health, Science and Writing that meet Australian curriculum outcomes
- Fit everything for the curriculum in each term and year with easy confidence
- Have hundreds of resources all in one online portal
- Cater for mixed ages and ability levels
- Relax knowing your workload is halved
- Bring the fun back to teaching
A Ridgy Didge Membership is
It gives you lifetime access to carefully curated unit plans and activities for your grade, done for the entire year.
Only pay for what you need for the year you’re teaching, rather than forking out for F-6 content you
You pay for it once, with a minimal ongoing fee to keep your membership options open.
How it works
How it works
Get Aussie curriculum-aligned yearly unit plans including rubrics, assessment items and lesson sequences for HASS, Health, Science and Writing for the grade you’re teaching.
Lifetime access and all content mapped out for the whole year.
Sign up and instantly download the year’s worth of content in one click.
- Lifetime access to your selected grade’s Australian Curriculum (Version 9.0) units for HASS, Science, Health and Writing, including minor updates to these units where required
- All content organised for you for the whole year
- Scope and sequences for HASS, Science, Health and Writing
- Fun, buzzworthy activities that tickle blossoming minds
- Online and paper resources
- 50% discount for paid members & 30% discount for free members
- Free resource library access
- Success criteria and learning intentions for HASS, Science, Health and Writing
- Bonus materials – classroom decor, posters, yearly overview and more
- Access to private Facebook group for community, sharing and support from us
That’s over 150 learning hours planned for you and over 120 hours of planning time relieved.
Exceptional teaching resources for your child.
Extraordinary value freeing you up with.
Extra days to do whatever you like
Hours less stress per year
extra weeks of your year that you don't have to think about home education
Pssssst! Teacher and school memberships are available too.